Small, early study found contraction rate sped up after people downed beverage.
Read the Story
- Does Caffeine in Coffee Perk Up Heart Health?
Researchers still aren't sure, but suspect it might improve function of small blood vessels
- Study: Coffee Might Lower Risk of Liver Cancer
Review suggests it was associated with a 40 percent drop in risk of most common form of disease
- Exercise Might Boost Men's Sperm Counts, Study Finds
Meanwhile, other research saw no fertility effects from caffeine, alcohol
- Blood 'Marker' May Predict Diabetes Risk in Older Women
Study found lower levels of the protein in women with lifestyle factors linked to type 2 disease
- Nearly 60 Percent of Uterine Cancer Cases Preventable: Report
Women who exercise, maintain healthy weight and drink coffee daily may cut their risk
- Heavy Coffee Drinking Tied to Shorter Lives for Younger Adults in Study
But experts say research has many limitations
- Are Truck Drivers on the Road to Ill Health?
Greater demand for speed, efficiency take a toll, researcher finds
- Could Hot Cocoa Improve Brainpower in Seniors?
Small early study hints it might help, but author says it's too soon to recommend nightly cup
- Did Extreme Cola Habit Cause Woman's Irregular Heartbeat?
After years of drinking only soda, no water, her potassium levels dropped too low, report says
- Study Links Coffee to Lower Risk for Rare Liver Disease
Separate report calls for more hospice care for terminal cirrhosis patients
Browse Health News by Category: