Study of NCAA athletes found speed, jumping power changed little over 4-year careers.
Read the Story
- Taking a Bath After a Workout? Hold the Ice, Researchers Say
Study found that for most people, ice baths cause pain, but no gain, following exercise
- Health Tip: Running in Hot Weather
Drink plenty of fluids
- Smartphone Apps Can Make Workouts More Fun
Latest technology lets you jog along with zombies, bulls and race cars
- And America's Fittest City Is...
New report highlights healthiest metropolitan areas
- Health Tip: Pack the Right Equipment for Running Trails
Wear the correct shoes
- Get Fit in Middle Age to Cut Heart Failure Risk, Study Says
It's never too late to start, researchers find
- Health Tip: Run Smart, Run Safe
Don't use headphones
- Exercise May Ease Pain of Fibromyalgia, Study Suggests
Moderate physical activity doesn't exacerbate symptoms, researchers find
- Health Tip: Ready to Run?
Warm up first
- Brisk Walking Equals Running for Heart Health: Study
Distance rather than speed reaps the benefits, researchers say
Browse Health News by Category: