Dangerous stimulant DMAA is sold under variety of ingredient names, agency says.
Read the Story
- Could Coffee Bean Extract Help Control Blood Sugar?
Small study suggests supplement might help, but diabetes expert is skeptical
- Health Tip: Don't Overdo the Caffeine
Symptoms may include anxiousness and feeling jittery
- Energy Drinks Linked to Changes in Heart Rhythm
But more research is needed on the caffeine-laden beverages, review says
- Woman's Tea Addiction Led to Loss of Teeth, Bone Problems
Extreme levels of fluoride from daily consumption of a concentrated brew caused pain, brittle teeth
- Coffee Can Help Truckers Stay Safe on the Road: Study
Study found drinking java and other caffeinated beverages lowered crash risk by 63 percent
- Can Green Tea, Coffee Reduce Stroke Risk?
Large Japanese study didn't prove cause and effect, however
- Energy Drinks Pose Risks to Teens, Study Finds
Says highly caffeinated beverages can cause heart problems, especially when combined with alcohol
- ER Visits Linked to Energy Drinks Double: Report
Most cases involved young adults, 42 percent involved drugs or alcohol, government survey found
- How Much Caffeine in That Supplement? Hard to Tell
Study found that even when brands listed amounts, they often were inaccurate
- Diet Drinks Tied to Depression Risk in Older Adults: Study
Higher odds also seen for regular soda drinkers
Browse Health News by Category: