But it's unknown if allergic conditions bring on headache or vice versa, researcher says.
Read the Story
- Certain Allergies Plus Blood Pressure Meds Could Be Bad Mix
People on ACE inhibitors can experience oral allergy syndrome, a rare reaction to some fruits, vegetables
- Could Mothers' Allergy Shots in Pregnancy Lower Kids' Risk?
More research needed to confirm early study findings
- Tips for Tackling Winter Allergy Triggers
Spending time indoors can raise exposure to mold, dust mites, pets, chemicals and fumes, experts warn
- Did Bone Marrow Transplant Cure Peanut Allergy?
Unusual case report details how 10-year-old boy was treated for leukemia and lost sensitivity to peanuts
- Study: Women at Higher Risk for Allergies, Asthma
Reasons for gender difference are unclear
- Cat Allergies Double Among Asthma Sufferers, Study Reveals
Experts say findings may lead to improvements in diagnosis and treatment
- Health Tip: Exercising Despite Allergies and Asthma
Make sure you take your medication first
- Health Tip: Dealing With a Child's Cough
Many times, it won't require medical treatment
- Health Tip: Allergic to Latex?
Make sure people know about your condition
- Allergies, Asthma Show Links to ADHD: Study
All three conditions on the rise, but it's unclear whether ADHD risk is affected by others
Browse Health News by Category: