Health A-Z

Medical Content Created by the Faculty of the Harvard Medical School


When to Call A Doctor

See your doctor if you have a chronic stuffy nose, runny nose, nosebleeds or cough. Keep in mind that even with these symptoms, it's likely that you have a sinus or viral infection as these conditions are much more common than Granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener's).

Page 7 of 9     Next Page:  Wegener's Granulomatosis Prognosis
Click here to to redeem your SparkPoints
  You will earn 5 SparkPoints
From Health A-Z, Harvard Health Publications. Copyright 2007 by the President and Fellows of Harvard College. All rights reserved. Written permission is required to reproduce, in any manner, in whole or in part, the material contained herein. To make a reprint request, contact Harvard Health Publications. Used with permission of StayWell.

You can find more great health information on the Harvard Health Publications website.