Health A-Z

Medical Content Created by the Faculty of the Harvard Medical School


When to Call A Doctor

If you experience urinary incontinence, tell your doctor. He or she can provide basic treatments for urinary incontinence. Some physicians specialize in evaluating and treating urinary incontinence. They are called urogynecologists or female urologists.

Page 7 of 9     Next Page:  Urinary Incontinence Prognosis
Click here to to redeem your SparkPoints
  You will earn 5 SparkPoints
From Health A-Z, Harvard Health Publications. Copyright 2007 by the President and Fellows of Harvard College. All rights reserved. Written permission is required to reproduce, in any manner, in whole or in part, the material contained herein. To make a reprint request, contact Harvard Health Publications. Used with permission of StayWell.

You can find more great health information on the Harvard Health Publications website.