customized for people with diabetes
to live healthy with diabetes
Our registered dieticians, certified diabetes educators and health coaches have created a great library of articles about living well with diabetes. These range from basics about the disease to making good choices when eating out.
Start with our guides for using SparkPeople if you have diabetes:
to interact with others with diabetes
Additional diabetes resources available!
Diabetes-Friendly RecipesWe currently offer 21,281 healthy low-carb* recipes at SparkRecipes.com. See today's popular recipes:
- Bariatric-BBGmelonhead's Creamy Chicken Soup-Post Gastric Bypass, Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric-BBGmelonhead's Deviled Eggs-Post Gastric Bypass, Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric-BBGmelonhead's Crab Salad in lettuce wrap-Post Gastric Bypass, Bariatric Surgery
*Members who submit recipes have the ability to flag them as low-carb. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of these flags or the nutrition facts on member-submitted recipes, so always check the nutrition information and serving sizes provided on each recipe.
Secrets For Living
Our popular "Secrets of Success" feature allows members to share tips on living with diabetes. Today's popular tips include:
- The Third Kidney~Yes, you have a third kidney - 35 people like
- 15 minutes of high-intensity exercise lower blood sugar & more - 30 people like
- Apples & Cheese - 10 people like