VIDEO: 9-Minute Total Lower Body WorkoutNo Equipment Necessary!
-- By Nicole Nichols, Certified Personal Trainer
(Scroll down to push 'play' on the video player.)
For more information about this video, please scroll down to read the text below the video player.
About This Workout
Tone your entire lower body without any equipment with this fun and effecting toning workout created by Coach Nicole
- Length: 9 minutes
- Equipment: None
- Type of Workout: Strength training (toning) & flexibility
- Muscles Worked: Hips, glutes, calves and thighs
- Fitness Level: Beginner to advanced
- Impact: Low-impact
- Safety Precautions: Because some of these exercises require good balance, only attempt them if you feel comfortable. Hold on to a nearby chair or wall for support if necessary. Since this video will work your muscles to fatigue, rest at least 1-2 days before doing additional lower body exercises.
- NEW! Track Your Workout: Scroll down to the bottom of this article and click the "Add to Fitness Tracker" button. (You must be logged in for this to work.)
- You can pause or rewind the video at any time if you need a break or need to watch for closer instructions. We suggest watching the video one time through before attempting the workout.
- While this workout will take you through just one set (8-10 repetitions) of each exercise, they all focus on the same muscle group. Doing multiple sets of this video is not necessary. However, if you choose to do more sets, simply replay the video until you finish 2-3 sets.
- This video does not include music, but you can play a stereo or CD in the background as you workout. Just make sure you can still hear the instructions.
- To play the video, simply click on the Play button (bottom left corner) to start. Below the video screen, you'll find buttons for Pause, Stop, and volume control.