Become a Success Story!We'll Tell You How
-- By Jen Mueller, SparkPeople Community Leader
You might have noticed some SparkPeople members sharing their amazing weight loss success stories in the news recently:
- Kristi, Kristin and Rosie appeared in People Magazine and on the “Ellen” show
- Melissa was interviewed on the “Today” show
- Brook was on the cover of Woman's World magazine in January, and Heather became their cover girl last week
- Thomas, Diane and Lani appeared on FOX last week
- And even more members are scheduled to appear in national publications soon, so stay tuned!
- Document your journey on your SparkPage. Document what's been working for you, share before, during and after photos to motivate yourself and others, and discuss your ups and downs in your SparkPage blog.
- Follow the footsteps of the SparkPeople's Motivational Members. Read their blogs and comment or ask questions on their SparkPages.
- Join or start a SparkTeam. Whether your Team members have common weight loss goals, interests or life experiences, the important thing is that you’re all in this journey together.
- Join the Community Team. After you've been active on the site for at least three months, you can join this special group of members who are dedicated to helping others and setting a positive example in the SparkPeople Community.
- Join the Spread the Spark PR Team. You’ll find out how you can Spread the Spark through your local media. Who knows, you just might be the next national success story!