Wouldn't have touched any of the dark chocolate stuff with a pole as a kid (still wouldn't, quite honestly). I know maybe one kid who'll eat dark chocolate. The only thing that might fly are the gummi bears.
It's one night a year- and if it's not, it's the parents' responsibility.
I'll definitely have "real" treats for the kids- and some non-food ones too. I know some kids have allergies, but none of my family do so I don't check for contamination. Instead, there's non-food things like pencils.
Left-over candy? I usually take it with me to the office. It's always gone even faster than when the trick-or-treaters come round.
- 10/27/2012 4:23:53 PM