|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:|
Hi, I am planning on going to a nutrition club. Any suggestions to get started? My niece lost 20 lbs and she looks fantastic. I am doing WW right now too,
Live for Tomorrow and Laugh for Today!
One often looks at the door closed behind them for so long, they fail to see the door opened in front of them (Alexander Graham Bell)
Hello Im brand new to this team and fairly new to herbalife. I just thought I would share some knowledge that I have been given from my coach, and my local herbalife nutrition club.
1. Drink 1/2 your body weight in oz of water a day. Example 200lbs drink 100oz of water.
2. Eat plenty of protein a day. You should be given some type of health profile done to see what meal plan you should be following.
Here is the Meal Plan A Example (they determine this by doing the health profile)
BREAKFAST within 30-45 min. after you wake up
1/2 tsp. Herbalife Tea,
Morning Shake, 2 scoops of PDM and 2 scoops of F1 plus a fruit. Fruit can be blended in shake or eaten separately. PROTIEN 24grams
1-F#2 multi vitamin
1 Cell Activator (for absorption)
lunch shake PROTEIN 24grams
healthy protein such as fruit, 1/2 Cup cottage cheese, garden salad, 1 hard boiled egg
PROTEIN 6-12 grams
Healthy meat of your choice PROTEIN 35-45grams
1- F2 multi-vitamin
1 Cell Activator
Talk to your wellness coach or distributor to see what they recommend hope this helps.
Don't put off for tomorrow memories that could be made today. ~~myself.
Hello Lena, so gald to hear u r on the herbalife world team, I m from india n I too m using the weight reducing program of herbalife n have reduced 24 kgs till now I m 92 kgs now but the process has gotten very slow now I still need to reduce 24 kgs more plz help me.
P S : could not find u on facebook plz add me my email is email@example.com
Edited by: KEERTI29 at: 5/24/2014 (23:35)
Hey All!! Just came across this board and wanted to make sure everyone had gotten help with their questions. You should always try to go to your upline or your Distributor you purchased hour product from. I highly advise against online purchase unless its ur distributors GoHerbalife website. But if you are not getting answers, i would be more than happy to help you. As far as bloating....cut out soy...which means use milk or lactose free milk and Personalized Protein Powder...NOT PDM...that has soy. If you are still hungry, then that tells me that you are NOT meeting your Protein Requirement....aka..not enuf protein in ur meals. Let me know if anyone else has questions. And if you're on FB, feel free to add me...Lena Stratman Roley :-D
R-Time Fitness & Nutrition
Herbalife World Team Ind Distributor
-Happy Mom of 6-
Hey how are you Sapnaverma! understand the hungry part are you drinking your water? Believe me when you add the water you will fill up and if that does not work try some veggies to much on. I have a bad habit of "grazing" I also use the protein powder when I do my shakes have you tried "prolessa duo" it is a dual-action hunger control and fat-reduction powder. also are you using your total control tabs? those also help.
Do you have a coach that helped you chose your plan? They should be able to help "tweek" the way you take your shakes and tabs with your meal plan.
Hi! I just started on Herbalife 1st month weight loss. I take 2shakes as 2meal replacements....for breakfast and dinner. However I am very hungry all day. I take 2spoons of Formula 1 with 1 spoon of Formula 3 (protein powder). Please let me know as to why I am still so hungry after the shakes. Is it normal? I do take a healthy lunch though and 2 snack of fruits, yogurt or salad. Would appreciate if I got a reply back. Many thanks,
When I decided that I wanted to do Herbalife, I became a distributor. I distribute only to me. My first order was enough to earn me the 35% discount, which I feel is fair. I had not ordered in a couple of years, but I paid my $15 yearly fee and I ordered earlier this week and today got my order. I will be starting this system again tomorrow. I did start the aloe tonight.
My policy is that I will become a distributor (or whatever it is called with each company) for the things I want (make up, candles, and a few of my other habits.
So, consider being your own distributor and ordering your products from yourself, you do not have to claim it as income because it is personal use.
Herbalife also has a 21 day colon cleanse. works great!
Just saw your post and thought I would comment, the reason for the gas is because the products are made of soy. I had the same problem. I actually got a colon cleanse from Trader Joe's (sure you can find them anywhere if you don't have a TJ around you) and that actually made the gas stop. I also noticed I had issues when I was consuming more red meat. When I don't have red meat I usually don't have any bowel issues, so I try to stick to chicken and fish as much as possible and have beef like once a week if I choose. Hope this helps, I have been on for alittle over two months, and have lost about 20lbs with Herbalife.
Re. the lactose issue mentioned in the thread, to minimize that I use the Allergen Free Formula One.
"Let my small story
connect with your larger one.
May we breathe with one breath.
May we make this day holy together."
"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." - Margaret Thatcher
You can drink aloe any time as much or little as you want. I sometimes add it to my water also.
My personal coach told me to drink aloe when you get up and thirty minutes before your breakfast or your shake, same thing with lunch, and then last cup is most effective if you drink it an hour and half before your bed she said :)
And the tea, it really doesnt matter but she highly suggested to drink it when you feel hungry and want to wake up :) so for me it was during the afternoon after lunch but before dinner.
I m so impressed at your success rate!!!
Now i am getting exciting as well!!! I think i have lost my water weight!!!!
And have a blessing day!!
Hello ladies. I have a couple of tips and one concern for all of you that have been doing Herbalife for some time now.
I drink my shake as follows. 1 protein scoop and two shake scoops with 2% milk, water, almond milk, or coconut milk. Regardless of how i drink them, i experience stomach discomfort and trapped gas feeling. Does this go away? It will be two weeks this Friday and i don't want to discontinue them because it has worked for me. I have lost 7 pounds already and mind you i have a couple of days of indulgment into that. I would have lost much more if i wouldn't have over eatened.
For those of you drinking the tea and concentrated aloe vera, do you drink that before or after your meal?
This is what i do and it has helped greatly because i'm an eater and a snacker. I wake up and have my tea and aloe. At 9am i drink my shake. At 12 i will have some fruit. At 1 i have a lunch ranging of 300-450 calories then i have a snack around 4-5 of yogurt and fruit or cottage cheese and fruit. Around 6-8 i have another meal for about 250-400 calories and then at 9-11 i will have my last shake with water because of the stomach problems, which really make no difference.
Doing it this way i'm never truly hungry and never go over 1350 calories. That's just my Herbalife way. Would love to get a reply on my issues and also learn what has worked for you and your progress. I also want to let you know i got mu herbalife online for about $123.00 the first time i bought it it was over 203. All i have are shake, protein, aloe and tea no vitamins or anything else.
Sorry for any typos, writing this on my phone and at work.
Hope you all have a blessed day!
Looking forward to my new ME!
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart; don't rely on your own intelligence. Know him in all your paths, and he will keep your ways straight.
Try mixing your shakes with soy milk or almond milk. That will take care of the lactose intolerance issues. Also, if your Herbalife distributor doesn't carry everything, you can order the snacks and other products on the internet.
I stop drinking my tea and water about 3 hours before I go to bed so I won't be up all night. I have been drinking nearly a gallon of water each day for over 10 yrs so I have figured out when to stop if I don't want to spend my night in the bathroom.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the tips, Leah. I know not eating enough calories will not only sabotoge my weight-loss plans, but make me feel awful, too. I'll have to think about some healthy snacks because I'm pretty sure I can't get the supplement to my shake that you mentioned (they seem to only carry the shakes, personal protein powder, vitamins, and tea here) and I am lactose intolerant so milk is out of the question. I'd prefer real-food snacks, anyway, as I am a trained chef and subsisting on these shakes is tough for me simply because there isn't enough variety.
And I am DEFINITELY going to quit drinking so much water!!! I haven't had a decent night's rest since I started Herbalife... because I feel like an over-full water-ballooon most of the time. Haha!
Hi AnnaChristine! Hope I can answer some of your questions....
1. Your 2 shakes don't have enough calories in them - you should mix your shakes in milk or Protein Drink Mix (and keep the Personal Protein Powder in your shakes). I use Protein Drink Mix (PDM) in my shakes, but I'm lactose-intolerant. You should definitely be snacking more, too.... if you can't get Herbalife products, use high-protein snacks - hard-boiled eggs, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, edamame (soy nuts). Fruits and Veggies are a good snack, too.
2. Not sure what to say about the number... it could be anything. But I do know this - you need to burn 3500 more calories than you consume in order to lose a pound, and you should never go below eating 1200 cal/day.
3. Weight Loss results are very individual. Depends on the number of pounds you have to lose, how much exercise you get, even how much sleep you get!
4. The basic formula for water intake that I remember is to drink 1/2 oz per pound of weight, with a minimum of 64 oz/day, regardless of weight.
My name is Anna and I am new to Herbalife, and new to this team on SP. I am currently living in Korea, and the language gap has made it difficult for me to understand a few things. These will probably seem like "duh" questions, but any help will be highly appreciated! I just want to make sure I'm doing it right :)
1. I've done the math, and my shakes (two scoops of shake mix plus two scoops of protein powder mixed with water) end up being around 120 calories. I sub one of these shakes for breakfast, and one for dinner. Now, this only adds up to 240 calories, and the lunches I am served at school I estimate to be around 300 - 400 calories (at the most, on most days). So even if I eat lunch at the higher end of the scale, that's only 640 calories per day. Umm... obviously that isn't enough food. Am I supposed to be snacking? Supplementing my shakes with something else to bump up the calories? (I cannot get any other Herbalife products here besides, the shakes, tea, and vitamins- no protein bars or any other Herbalife snacks.)
2. My director did some math with me for my BMI and all that, and I caught a glimpse of the number "1534"... and I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be my caloire intake? Or is it what I need to stay below in order to lose weight?
3. How much weight should I expect to lose in the first month? I know it will vary from person to person, and that this isn't a "get thin quick" gimmick, but are we talking 4 pounds or 20 pounds?
4. My director wants me to drink FIVE 100ml (about 33 oz) bottles of water EVERY DAY. This seems a bit excessive to me... and I have to tinkle literally every 10 minutes, which is not exactly conducive to teaching Kindergarten. Not to mention the fact that I'm not getting a full-night's sleep because I have to keep getting up to tinkle two or three times.
I'd appreciate any input, especially if you've been successful with Herbalife :) Thanks, everybody, and I look forward to being successful with you!
|Oatmeal with powder||1/19/2015 11:18:22 PM|