Personally, for me, all chocolate sucks! Now that I have that off of my chest, this is how I make my large protein based shake...
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup liquid egg whites (from egg whites international)
1 scoop of Gaspari vanilla protein - will tell you why further down
1 handful of fresh spinach
1 cup of berries (fresh - preferable) - frozen in a pinch
add ice if not using frozen berries
All in blender and smoothie/milkshake - about 30 oz
1. Gaspari's protein tastes fantastic in my opinion... even the chocolate. I like all their flavors. An when I am in a hurry, I mix it with a hand shaker and just egg whites and milk - or just water.
2. YOU CAN NOT TASTE THE SPINACH - I swear!
3. A 3rd trick - by using vanilla - you can make it ANY flavor you want. Buy the coffee creamers like FF Caramel, or Chocolate swirl or Eggnog at Christmas, put in 1-2 tbsp and your shake now has that flavor!!!! No kidding.
4. Protein for this shake is upwards of 50g - adding more scoops of protein powder can be done also.
5. I also put in BCCA and Glutamine powders for recovery.
6. You can use banana's instead of berries... the riper the banana the sweeter the shake
Hope that helps.
~ Sheri ~
Find me on twitter - @SherdogSheri
You have 3 choices.
Give it your all...
| current weight: 166.0