I am asking that you PLEASE, make ONE POST ONLY. You can either keep a list on your own and then post it all at once on Monday, or you can edit your post daily to add the new numbers.
PLEASE HELP by doing this. It will help me greatly in tallying the totals at the end of the week. THANKS!!!
WEEK 2 - Stairs challenge--
Pick a building or monument to climb. Use regular stairs, stairmaster, ect to climb to the top.
Complete the building you chose, get 10 points. Climb 5 out of 10 and get 15 point bonus. Climb them all get 25 point bonus. (ONLY ONE BONUS COUNTS)
10 buildings to choose from, ranging in height of 135 stairs to 2200 stairs. If you choose to do them all, you will need a total of 9642 stairs.
Choose from these buildings or monuments:
1. New Orleans Chalmette Battlefield Monument...135 stairs to the top= 20/day
2. Washington Monument...228 stairs to the top= 33/day
3. Bennington Battle Monument (VT)...260 stairs to the top= 38/day
4. Statue of Liberty...354 stairs to the top= 51/day
5. Pirelli Tower (Italy)...640 stairs to the top= 92/day
6. Pyramid of Giza...800 stairs to the top= 114/day
7. JP Morgan Chase Tower (TX)...1500 stairs to the top= 215/day
8. Eiffel Tower...1665 stairs to the top= 238/day
9. Empire State Building...1860 stairs to the top= 266/day
10. Sears Tower (Chicago)...2200 stais to the top= 315/day
Your post should look something like this:
I Chose _____________________________ to climb this week.
Mon: (# of stairs done)
Total # of stairs:
I completed this (these) buildings/ monuments this week:
170: 1 New Outfit
150: 1 New Outfit
140: New Hair Style/Cut/Color
130: Belly Button Peirced
120: Vacation to Vegas
| Pounds lost: 10.0