1. I lost 35 pounds, 10 since he moved out. 2. I no longer cry for hours over his cheating, mistress or hidden baby. 3. While still very sad, I'm starting to get tasks done. 4. I went to my first aerobics in 15 years yesterday. It was hard due to injuries related to a car accident; which my ex was at fault for causing. And I didn't think about him while struggling, I was just happy to be out making the effort.
I believe there is hope that I will love again. That the ending of my 23 years relationship will not define me. I pray it makes me wiser, but not bitter.
Being overweight is hard. Losing weight is hard. Maintaining your weight is hard.
1) stepped on the scale and weighed 213 lbs... I have lost 7lbs since August 31st :D
2) jogged 3/4 of my block... I only walked 1/4 of the way about halfway through it, but all that matters is I finished strong by jogging that last 1/4 of the block :D
3) active day at work... Burned just about 4000 calories
4) found something that truly makes me happy... My part time job (I call it my fun job) ... I am back on my usual schedule at my full time job and get to work with people that I enjoy working with :D. Work=positive :)
5) stayed within my calorie range for the majority of the last 7 days (been struggling with this... I believe I had one day where I was over.... Too much good food at a family reunion that I just couldn't resist... I Need a little more work on fighting temptations, lol)
I guess its a bit different since I have my daughter, I would try to spend that time with her, or i would jump on the computer and chit chat with people. I would ways be busy during that time. Now i don't even think about it. Weather is cooking, reading, taking a bath, cleaning, or getting on here, I am confident you will find something to do.
Those are some great accomplishments!! Losing weight always make you feel better about yourself & not talking to your ex for 60 days makes it that much better! Your doing great!! Do something great for yourself!!
I know how you feel about talking to your ex all the time before july we always talked about everything and anything. We would talk at certain times of the day and i had to find something to do during those times!
Your doing great!! Keep up the great work! Let us know how you reward yourself!!
I have 1 accomplishment and 1 upcoming accomplishment.
I have already lost 8 lbs - while my jeans are still a bit snug, they fit a lot better than they did when I was heavier. This is the first time I've managed to consciously lose weight!
As of Friday, I will not have spoken to my ex for 60 days! I know, I know, 60 days isn't a big deal right? To me it is - he was someone I felt very close to and I'd tell him everything. We would talk for hours every single day - it was like talking to him was my full time job! I never thought I'd make it to 60 days but I did it!
I think I need to reward myself for these two accomplishments. Just not with food. :P
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.