This is a great challenge. It was very motivating to read all of your goals and gave me some hints for my list. Here it goes...
1. Smile and Thank the Lord for each new day.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast every morning
3. Keep praying and Thanking god for the wonderful day ( even when it is raining or 100 degrees)
4. No complaining
5. Move always ( even if it is in my chair as I sway back and forth)
6. reset big goals if necessary, not get down about it!
7. Thank God for the strength he has given be to accomplish the thing I never thought I could.
8.Get a mindset of LIfestyle and not until I...
9. Find a solution to the ...But Mom..I already..when I want to go for a family walk or ride or......
10. Be responsible for my actions or lack of actions when I have pushed to far or not enough
11. Lose another 16 lbs ( what I have lost since April)
12. Become more active in my church. No more excuse..I can't because I am afraid I might let someone down if I get sick.
14. On time.... I can't stand rushing...to much stress..learn what ever I need to to not rush
15. Ride a roller coaster or water ride without freaking out I am going to fly out because of my size.
16. I think I can I think I can I think I can. Find motivation when needed.
17. Remember I am human and not a machine...It is ok to slack if I realize it ant get back track as soon as possible.
18. Don't try crazy diets....
19. keep on oatmeal or egg bfasts rotation when ever possible.
20. Thank God for being my constant workout partner.
21. Rotate new recipes in.
22.Don't forget the water bottles.
23. Don't forget to buy water filter cartrages. ( Well water yuck!!)
24. Limit the red meat. Steak only every few months and not as a reward.
25. That food may be delicious but watch the potion size.
26. Salad is not a bowl of lettuce...dress it up with veggies and not the ranch dressing.
27. Do not bring Trigger foods into the house
28. Keep the overboard food for special occasions. and watch potions.
29. 5 or more of the fruit and veggies
30. Color Color Color. They are pretty and really good for you.
31. Thank God for the willpower and pray for the high fructose syrup makers because they have wronged you and you shall not hate them.
32. Buy new shoes in the fall because I will have worn out the 3 that I have because I have walked so much.
33. Find new workouts I can do at home that I enjoy because it will be cold in a few months and Say No excuses... No Weight gain next winter.
34. Find a support group that works for me and not because they have too....
35. Jan first the Daniel plan...Religious weight loss and fitness program program with famous Dr's.
36. Stop emotional eating completely.
37. Find a walking buddy that really want to walk with me.
38. Keep moving and dancing as much as possible
39. Run a mile.
40. Participate in a walk for a health charity
41. Thank God for the opportunity to challenge my self to lose weight
42. STRESS..what STRESS...Lean to deal with it and crate new habits to reduce it.
43. Find things that makes me happy.
44. Find a birding building to watch the wildlife with out being noticed
45. Outside fresh air wildlife
47. Be more consistent with my food journal.
48. Sleep in my bed every night.
49. Take another Ti Chi class
50. Shout his praises when ever possible for all the amazing things happening in my life
51.Stop sugar...all of it no sweetener of any kind, no honey, no jam. Not even the fake stuff.
Sugar free stuff is a lie.
52. more vegetables
53. more fiber
54. less night snacks
55. cook more
56. How much water can I drink in a year? I know it is a good number but it can be higher
57. Slow down
58. Stop eating in front of the tv
59. If I can't read it don't eat it
60. Amazing love
61. Read my bible more
62. Pray everyday for everyone in need not just myself or family
66. learn to pray constantly
67. Read Not a fan
68. Find religious ladies group/ share group
69. Find a bible study group that I don't feel too old or young or to single.
70. Participate in a an Emascus Walk
71. Go hiking
72. Do a volksmarch
73. Get a Adult tricycle.
74. Find a trike ( standing bike using a swaying motion)
75. Run 2 miles
76. Walk the whole Entire bike trail and back everyday for a week and not feel awful when done.
77. Ride from Urbana to ??? Cincinatti on the bike trail
78. After I have lost a great deal of weight ( maybe within 20 lbs of my goal) Do an extreme workout program ( p30x or insanity)
79. Workout with Richard Simmons again when I reach my goal weight.
80. Thank God for the power I have gained physically and emotionally
81. Inspire other and mentor them to get healthy
82. Live life the way it was meant to be lived with passion and dedication with everything you do.
83. Lean to play the piano and organ.
84. make crafts to share to make other smile and to help me relax.
85. Share my faith with others especially children. Continue religious emblems for years.
86. Live in the moment. no matter what.
87. Take photos along the way( weight loss and discovering the me that was hiding in here).
88.Laugh at myself don't take life too seriously.
89. Stop gossiping
90. Sing Sing Sing Thank the lord for new beginnings
91. Run a mini marathon...I f I even like to run when I get there.
94. Join sporting group to stay active.
95. Try new activities I have never tried because of my weight
97. zip line tours maybe in the canopy of a jungle.
98. Step on the scale and I show 150 or less
99. Be thankful to God and everyone that had helped me supported me to get there
100. Prise God for holding my hand all the way and reminding me This journey is not over just changing of the page of my life.
As we walk though this garden, that some call life there are many paths and ways to go. There is always someone there to help you along the way some may force you down their path or help you find your own. No matter what path you take there is a key in the garden. You must find it to survive!
| current weight: 246.8