* 1 can salsa (mild, hot, your choice)
* 1 Big Tub of rdeuced or fat free sour cream
* A package of taco bell seasoning
* A medium size bag of reduced fat Mexican cheese
* 2 packages of wheat tortillas
* Extra virgin olive oil spray
Cut tortillas into wedge shapes, spray with oil and bake in oven. While those are baking, mix sour cream and taco seasoning together, place on a large plate. Then put the can of salsa ontop of the sour cream mix and sprinkle cheese over the salsa to cover it completly. Take out the tortillas and use them for chips and enjoy.
"Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile."
| current weight: 185.0