1) Make it to the local bootcamp at least 3 days a week. 2) Walk the dog 3-4 times a week for at least 20 minutes. 3) Cut back on Soda Drinking. 4) Cut back on Meat intake.
~ Don SW 2007: 251.0 SW 2012: 244.1 March 2012: 232.0 June 2012: 234.2
current weight: 234.0
Posts: 7 10/3/12 6:32 P
1. Lose 1-2lbs/week or more. 2. Workout 5 days/week or more. 3. Get waist below 40" 4. Run 2mi or more without stopping/walking.
I am also doing some strength training for my upper body, but I doubt I'll put on much size in one month. Also, I won't be eating enough to gain the mass (I don't think). Anyway, I want everyone to stay focused and remember that the only thing stopping you from reaching your goals are yourself. I need to remember this too. Have a great rest of the week. Tomorrow, I work on my shoulders.
current weight: 236.0
Fitness Minutes: (23,362) Posts: 63 10/2/12 5:34 P
1. Complete the Trick or Treat 5k challenge at the end of the month. 2. Go on a at least one 5 mile hike. 3. Continue losing 1 to 2 lbs a week. (I'm on the slow weight loss route.) 4. Finally finish a necklace I have waiting around for a clasp.
"The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. It isn't a calamity to die with dreams unfilled, but it is a calamity not to dream." - Benjamin Elijah Mays
current weight: 196.6
Fitness Minutes: (6,604) Posts: 5,657 10/2/12 11:08 A
1. Stay on track. 2. Moderation when I go to Dallas for the Melissa Etheridge concert. 3. Try and get more sleep now that class from he!! is over. 4. Keep up with homework. 5. Now that weather is cooling off start walking again. 6. Don't let WoW consume me (ie: keep up with homework! LOL). 7. Try not to over eat while waiting to find out about the job situation in Germany for girlfriend and her family....and my, hopeful, trip to Germany for Christmas. 8. Have fun.
I don't want to be a passenger in my own life. - Diane Ackerman
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis. - Dante Alighieri
If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain. - Maya Angelou
It is forbidden to decry other sects; the true believer gives honour to whatever in them is worthy of honour. - Asoka
current weight: 280.0
Fitness Minutes: (4,329) Posts: 820 10/2/12 10:31 A
1. Eat light & healthy. 2. Get rid of 5 pounds of excess fat. 3. Exercise 10 min (or more) most days of the week. 4. Get plenty of sleep. 5. Practice deep breathing & relaxation. 6. Play & have fun!
Don't make excuses...make Choices! Discipline is just remembering what you really want! Strive for progress, not perfection!
current weight: 148.0
Posts: 49,971 10/1/12 11:41 P
What are yours
Here are mine....
1. lose 10 lbs this month 2. stay with the calorie range of my program 3. work out 5 out of 7 days per week... 4. celebrate my bday with a bang....but stay within the range
What about you guys what are your goals for the month
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkTeams, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.