October was a month in fluctuation for me... I did very well, but my priorities changed a bit - so some of these goals were not met! But I'm OK with that.
* Start incorporating jogging more, so that I can run up to 5 minutes at a time without stopping
- Blew this one out of the water!
* Aim to eat 3 servings of fruits & veggies daily (currently aiming for 2)
- Have been steadily improving this one, but am not yet where I'd like to be
* Work to get myself out of bed by 5:15 daily (currently waking up between 5:30-5:45)
I just can't seem to get myself out of bed earlier :P But I've gotten more active in the evenings at least!
* Do something active for 45 minutes a day, 6 days a week (currently aiming for 30, although I've been exceeding that quite a bit!)
- I'm right on track with this one!
* Aim to lose 8 pounds (2 pounds per week)
- From October 1 to October 31, I lost 11.2 pounds!!
"Anything is possible when you smell like a monster and know the word 'on.'" - Grover
"Fast and free
Time to make the sacrifice
We rise or fall."
- from "Rise," Yoko Kanno / Origa
| current weight: 290.0