1 I have two children and four grandchildren that I adore. 2 I once had a small catering business 3 I love to cook and people seem to enjoy eating my food 4 I love to travel and especially love Italy and Manhattan 5 I believe that the best exercise is walking on the beach 6 I love to read, fiction or non fiction 7 We have a wonderful black lab that is spoiled rotten 8 I am married and this is my second husband, but got it right this time. 9 I am passionate about the Red Sox 10I love classical music
Tell us ten things about you. Anything you like – serious or silly, important or trivial. Let’s learn more about each other:
1. I have two great kids. My son Frank, who’s totally disabled, lives with his dad in San Francisco. In spite of being in a wheelchair, he’s the fastest girl-chaser in this part of the state. And I have a little redheaded angel-girl in Heaven. I’m sure she’s keeping Sts. Peter and Patrick VERY busy!
2. I’m downright sickeningly proud of my Irish heritage (you probably guessed that).
3. I’m a wicked good cook.
4. I ‘m always knitting. I love to knit.
5. I’m a major football fan. I think it’s genetic, because my grandfather was a professor at Notre Dame.
6. I used to be highly fluent in German, but for lack of opportunity to practice I’ve forgotten most of it. But I once had a wonderful conversation with some German tourists in San Francisco!
7. I have a pen pal in Northern Ireland. He used to own the music site where I bought my Irish CDs.
8. If you want to stay on my good side, do NOT get between me and my morning coffee!
9. I learned to read when I was three.
10. I passed the qualifying test for Jeopardy. I never got on the show, but I’m still proud out of my mind for having passed the test.
"...there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."
"We're children of a fighting race that never yet has known disgrace." (The Soldiers' Song, Irish national anthem)
"Every day above ground is a good day." (Chef Justin Kennedy of New Orleans, on Chopped)
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.