Yesterday was my promised no negativity day.... Nasty comments by my mother in law were answered nicely without loosing my cool and no tears .... Thanx a million ... I felt so much better after I choose to let it all pass . Thanx again . Time for another no negativity day!!
10 Ways to Get Motivated in Minutes by Jason Gracia
1. The best of the best: Study the lives of those who have inspired millions of people throughout the world. Learning about the lives of ordinary individuals accomplishing extraordinary things will inspire and motivate you to success and happiness. Several individuals include Mother Theresa, Gandhi, Beethoven, Michelangelo and Ben Franklin.
2. The Start: A great plan is useless until you put it into action. That is why you need a start date. After making a written commitment to change, write down the day you will begin your plan. Make this date reasonable and challenging.
3. Split boards in half: Whether you have a bulletin board or a dry erase board, split it in half with a marker line or a thin piece of construction paper. One side is for short- term goals; the other for long-term objectives. This will keep both short and long targets at the front of your mind.
4. Whistle: It's easy, most everyone can do it, and it's a direct result of choosing to be in a good mood.
5. Look at old photographs: A photo album can take you back to some wonderful times. It's a simple way to go back into the past and relive your most precious moments.
6. Morning routine with a twist: After you have rubbed your eyes and stumbled out of bed, push play on your CD player and take in some insights and thoughts from a motivational audio program. It's a great way to start the day.
7. The overflow: If I have a pitcher filled to the top with water, I would be crazy to add an extra cup, right? The answer may be obvious, but the same thing is happening in people's lives every day. They add activities to their already full schedules and can't handle the overflow. If you add something to your busy schedule, be sure to take something out.
8. No-Negativity day: Choose one day each week to be free of negativity. When something happens to you that would normally set off anger, consciously let it go and move on. In time, try to extend your no-negativity day to two or three days. You'll begin to see that on your no-negativity days you get along better with others, are in a better mood, and feel mentally and physically stronger.
9. Wasted worry: If a situation is out of your control, let it go. A great deal of the things we worry about are in the hands of someone else. What good does it really do to stress over something like this? None at all. When you separate things you can control from those you cannot, you lift great weights off your shoulders.
10. Extra! Extra!: Write a headline about your life for your own fictitious newspaper. Picture the paper going out to millions of people around the globe. After your paper has been printed, it's your job to make the headlines come true. from newsletter: 10 Ways to Get Motivated in Minutes - Get Organized Now Newsletter Supplement 2/11/11
Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6 NKJV
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.