I would like prayer for the following reasons.
1) The church we are attending I am really not happy with. I don't really feel at home there. The people & pastor & his wife are really nice. I miss my old church in Washington State. We are in Idaho now. There is a church in Boise Idaho that we went to when we were down there for medical reasons for 3 months. I would love to go back to it but it is 110 miles one way through the mountain range.
2) This church here has not had any revival since we have been going there. That is 2 years now. The church is totally different then I am use to. They come to church in shorts, pants, and even bring there small dogs. We went to a Old time Pentecostal Church. This one is a Assemble Of God. It is the only type of Pentecostal church with a 110 mile range. See I live at 5,200 feet.
3) I got hurt on the job back in 2011 and then the owner let me go in 2012. Then my DH got hurt at the same job in 2012 and then they let him go in Sept 2012. We had just bought our home in Feb 2012. Now we are both looking for jobs & can't find anything. My DH really still isn't doing well & we are fighting the State of Idaho. I am right now getting my settlement for my knee injury. Plus I am on SS so we got all our bills paid out till the end of Dec. God has provided us so we could do that.
So I would really like all the prayer we can get .
4) I would like prayer for my children as I have not heard from them in over a year. I emailed them & never got a response from them.
5) I have to go to Boise in Sept for a small surgery & will be there for 2 days.
Thank you & God Bless to all
God is my Strength & Salvation.
The Joy Of The LORD IS My Strength. .
PRAISE GOD always and he will take care of you,
Always Keep A Positive Attitude
*** Ida *****
May 10 2013 New High 198
Dec 2008 135 low
Jan 6 2008
SP Start weight
Mountain Time Zone
| current weight: 175.0