Here's your monthly challenge!!! So excited for you guys to get started and GET RESULTS!!!!!!!!
Every month I'm going to create a new challenge. Each week it will consist of ONE physical aspect, ONE nutritional aspect and one bonus aspect.
Posting progress photos in group photos or private message me about them. Progress pictures keep you honest and they allow me and you to see changes you don't see in the mirror daily.
We will track points each week so update here with your point TOTALS as they will increase each week as you progress. If I don't see monthly totals then I will just assume your points to be lower.
If you win you will get a free prize from like an ebook or a cookbook and you get to pick next month's bonus challenge!
Here's your challenge for March -
1. Try a new fruit each week. Each week you go to the grocery store try a new fruit you’ve never had before. But remember, mornings are the best time to have fruit so keep it to 2 - 3 servings before the afternoon. For every week you try a new fruit you get 5 points.
2. Add an extra 300 crunch variations to your weekly routine. You can do bicycles, leg raises, or sit ups - anything!! If you do a plank, then every 10 seconds counts as 1 rep. 300 points max each week.
3. Stick to Clean Eating. If you don't know what that is I have a good guideline blog here:
You can also check out Tosca Reno's Clean Eating books and her site online.
You get 5 points each day, 35 points each week.
4. Take progress pics and post them on the first & last day of your challenge (front & back full length) THIS IS WHAT KEEPS YOU HONEST. (If you do not feel comfortable posting photos in a public forum consider cropping your head or send me a message and we can work out another option.)
10 points for before photos and 10 points for after.
4. Follow these 3 ST workouts, one Monday, one Wednesday and one Friday each week:
3 points for each ST session.. 9 points max each week. (demos can be found in the strength training exercises on spark!)
Circuit 1 - Three Times
Dumbbell chest flyes on ball x 12
Incline push ups x 15
One arm dumbbell rows x 10 each side
Assisted pull ups on machine *optional*
Circuit 2 - Three Times
bridge on ball x 30 second hold
forward lunges with dumbbells x 10 each leg
lying abduction x 15 each leg
lyng adduction x 15 each leg
Circuit 3 - Three Times
tricep dips x 15
dumbbell lateral raises x 12
hammer curls x 12
Eat Clean. Train Dirty.
| Pounds lost: 30.0