1. Pay off rest of my credit cards (total $10,800 debt!)
2. Reserve an emergency fund of $5,000
3. After paying off debts, start saving every month at least 10% of income (Just started)
4. Only buy necessary items for this year
5. Start saving for buying a house by 2010 (not started yet)
6. Try to save extra ~ $2,000 by end of this year. (Have saved $243/$2,000)
Edited by: MUN_SILVER at: 7/19/2008 (04:41)
"The principle is competing against yourself. It's about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before."---Steve Young.
Starting weight: 157 lbs.
Goal weight: 125 lbs.
Spark jar: $76.14
Walking 3366.6 mi
"3.90 mi to Syringa, ID"
| Pounds lost: 7.0