2 Chicken Breasts
Lemon Pepper Marinade
1/2 Cup Frozen Mango
1/2 Cup Pineapple Chunks in it's own juices -No sugar added
3 Cups Frozen Vegetable Mix (or 1 cup each Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots)
- Soak chicken in marinade for a minimum of 20 minutes
- Meanwhile cut pineapples, mango, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots into equal pieces. They can still be partially frozen.
- Slice Chicken into 1/4 pieces
- Discard marinade
- Use cooking spray lightly on pan
- Toss in chicken and let it sit on medium heat until chicken is lightly browned and is starting to caramelize.
- Toss in Veggies & let simmer for approximately 5 minutes
- Toss in mango let cook for 2-4 minutes
- Toss in pineapple
- Allow fruits & Veggies to warm through.
* Servings Per Recipe: 4
* Calories: 221.1
* Total Fat: 1.5 g
* Cholesterol: 68.4 mg
* Sodium: 194.2 mg
* Total Carbs: 20.8 g
* Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
* Protein: 29.2 g recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?
Cooking Made Easy Co-Team Leader
| Pounds lost: 10.0