Author: Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:
ECLECTICHEATHEN SparkPoints: (748)
Fitness Minutes: (0)
Posts: 7
8/20/12 9:01 A

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
When I have time I like to scramble eggs with mushrooms and spinach.

 current weight: 253.0 
 
256
234.5
213
191.5
170
BRADMILL2922's Photo BRADMILL2922 SparkPoints: (37,581)
Fitness Minutes: (37,578)
Posts: 3,727
7/27/12 11:02 A

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Had my usual breakfast of a 1/2 cup of egg beaters, 1/2 a Nature's Own Sandwich Round, my Amino Acid energy drink, and my pills/vitamins (fish oil, flaxseed oil, multi-vitamin).

"Oh hold tight
cuz the road can be a crazy ride
And I know that we're going to be alright
Because you are here with me"

My Spark Success Story...
www.sparkpeople.com/blog/blog.asp?po
st=fathers_day_success_story_i_want_to
_be_there_for_my_3_kids


I Lost 210lbs and Made My Goal...
www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_jo
urnal_individual.asp?blog_id=5423818


 current weight: 298.8 
 
509
451.5
394
336.5
279
SW2618's Photo SW2618 SparkPoints: (7,146)
Fitness Minutes: (4,317)
Posts: 795
5/10/12 12:31 A

Send Private Message
Reply
when I have a big breakfast...I have a piece of fruit....a meat....a piece of bread of some sort and some kind of calcium rich food! I even add something green to it! Spinach or something! Let me know how breakfast goes tomorrow! If I have oatmeal it is like once a month becuase it will help you gain weight if you arent careful! I hear body builders use it to gain.

RESTARTING AT 256.6 ON JULY 10TH 2012~Samantha West


 Pounds lost: 0.0 
 
0
26.75
53.5
80.25
107
BUSYHANDS51's Photo BUSYHANDS51 Posts: 27
5/9/12 4:16 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
So I was told by my personal trainer yesterday that breakfast should be the biggest meal of the day. Got up this morning and couldn't think of a thing to eat but cereal. Can you tell me what YOU would eat to make breakfast your biggest meal of the day?

Marquita R. Ector
BUSYHANDS51's Photo BUSYHANDS51 Posts: 27
5/8/12 12:41 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
I try to eat breakfast every day. But it's rare for me to eat sausage eggs etc. I eat oatmeal with a banana cut up in it, or an english muffin with a tbsp of brummell & brown and a fruit. Or cheerios and fruit and usually add 1 cup of milk to all of them.

Problem is I usually eat it at lunch time! LOL So I guess I need to be getting up earlier.

Marquita R. Ector
GADOLINIUM SparkPoints: (6,011)
Fitness Minutes: (9,680)
Posts: 9
3/6/12 1:44 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
I agree on the importance of breakfast. I'd say I eat breafast 95% of the time, brunch the other 5%.

For those getting started- depends on your reasons for not eating it in the past. If it's a time crunch, there are many nutriction shakes that are easy to grab on your way out the door.

My current fave is greek yogurt and fruit or cereal.

SW2618's Photo SW2618 SparkPoints: (7,146)
Fitness Minutes: (4,317)
Posts: 795
2/29/12 9:10 A

Send Private Message
Reply
I know it isn't everyones favorite meal, but it is very important that we have a well balanced breakfast! It will get your metabolism going and keep blood glucose levels more stable! Probably, 50% of this group is not use to eating breakfast, I would venture to say. Do you eat breakfast and if so what breakfast ideas do you have for those who are new to the morning chowdown!? :)

RESTARTING AT 256.6 ON JULY 10TH 2012~Samantha West


 Pounds lost: 0.0 
 
0
26.75
53.5
80.25
107
Page: 1 of (1)  

Report Innappropriate Post

Other SparkLouisville - The Official Team Challenge Posts

Topics: Last Post:

Thread URL: http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard_thread.asp?board=785x1618x46826097

Review our Community Guidelines