1. What one thing do you wish for yourself today?
2. What would you wish for someone else? (friend or foe)
3. If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?
I was here yesterday but got interrupted before I could post, so came back today.
1. That the day will go well.
2. I wish my middle DD could find a different job, the stress level is so high for her right now and the situation is not going to get better.
3. That I can accept that DH and I are getting older, things are going to change and there will be challenges to meet for both of us, but we are blesses as we can meet them together.
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." --Mother Teresa
Plant seeds of expectation in your mind; cultivate thoughts that anticipate achievment. Believe in yourself as being capable of overcoming all obstacles and weaknesses.
-Norman Vincent Peale
| current weight: 172.0