April 2 Marvelous Monday!
Missed Monday because of my work schedule...but catching up today!
For many of us, Monday's can be that "groaner" day, the day our weekend is officially over and we head back into our routine of work etc.
I challenge you today to find at least 5 positive things thru out your day. Stop by at the end of the day and tell us what you have found.
1. I awoke on Monday morning.
2. Had a great meeting with the Providence Housing Authority, planning several events with our Hope Bus (RV) within the low-income and minority communities to raise awareness of breast cancer, screening, and match them with our free mammography program.
3. Met with a rep of a local community hospital and we have added them to our monthly hospital visits with the RV, offering healing arts, reiki, etc..
4. Did reiki on myself for the first time as a certified reiki practitioner. Got my certificate this past Saturday.
5. Made it safely home after an evening program on the Hope Bus.
.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-
EASTERN TIME ZONE in NEW ENGLAND
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi
"We are continually faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems." ~~John W. Gardner, US administrator (1912 - 2002)
| Pounds lost: 12.0