It's a little early for Christmas but I start early every year so I thought it might be fun to dust off this thread that seemed to die 2 years ago....
1. Name something you hang on a Christmas tree.---Picture ornaments of the kids - one per kid, per year
2. Name a Christmas carol.---Two-step around the Christmas Tree
3. A role someone might play in a Christmas pageant.---Mary
4. The color of a Christmas tree light.--Green
5. The number of days you leave your tree up after Christmas.---7
6. Name a Christmas decoration other than a tree.-- Angel
7. Name something people usually do on Christmas day.-- Get together with family
8. Name a beverage that is popular at Christmas.-- Hot chocolate with peppermint
9. The shape of a typical Christmas cookie.-- Star
10. Name a Christmas movie.--- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
11. The amount a person might spend on a typical Christmas gift.--- $40
12. Name something “my true love gave to me” from the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas”-- 11 Lords a Leaping
13. Name something you might eat at a Christmas dinner.--- Bierrocks (my family got tired of turkey and ham at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Bierrocks are kind of like an egg roll...sausage, hamburger, cabbage and onion cooked down then baked in fresh bread. We make them sandwich size and serve with chips and dips, crackers and cheese, etc). We also bake ham and cheese rolls for the kids.
1. Name something you hang on a Christmas tree. Candy Cane
2. Name a Christmas carol. Joy to the World
3. A role someone might play in a Christmas pageant. Shepherd
4. The color of a Christmas tree light. White
5. The number of days you leave your tree up after Christmas. 7 (haha - one year my mom left our tree up until almost February!!!)
6. Name a Christmas decoration other than a tree. Wreath
7. Name something people usually do on Christmas day. Spend time with family
8. Name a beverage that is popular at Christmas. sparkling cider
9. The shape of a typical Christmas cookie. tree
10. Name a Christmas movie. White Christmas
11. The amount a person might spend on a typical Christmas gift. $30
12. Name something “my true love gave to me” from the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas” 12 Drummers Drumming
13. Name something you might eat at a Christmas dinner. Rhodes Rolls
LONIMARIE - we've had Lasagna at Christmas too! - after my husband had a mini fit about it I started making turkey dinner more often so he could handle it when grandma decides to do something "different" hahaha
...for in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17:28
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.