Copy the whole list to your post and fill in ONE (anyone you want) answer starting with the letter given.
When the list is full, we'll move on to the next letter.
Let's see how long it takes us to go through the alphabet.
1. A child's toy -
2. Something in your wardrobe - ascot
3. Something in your fridge - ASPARAGUS
4. A mood - aggravated
5. A film title - A League Of Their Own
6. Something you buy from the supermarket - apples
7. Something soft - angora
8. A famous band - ACDC
9. A song - Aimee
10. Television program - As the world turnes
11. Famous person - Anthony Hopkins
12. A recipe ingredient - Allspice
13. A color - amethyst
14. A body part - Arm
15. A part of a car - air filter
16. Something you can sit on - arm chair
17. An animal - antelope
18. Things you find on your desk - American stamps
19. A type of flower/plant - amaryllis
20. A person's name - Alexander
MiniCoop aka: MamaCoop aka: Carla
Dum Spiro, Spero: "While I breathe, I hope"
"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change ... the courage to change the one I can ... and the wisdom to know it's me." coopscreativeconcepts.blogspot.com/
|15 Days until: Hug My MARINE and Granddaughter!!!