|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I am going to use this challange to get me out of the exercise rut I am in. THANKS!
Wow...thank you for this post. I read it and I am using it to inspire me to take the March challenge.
I think...I will
1. 50 jumping jacks 5 days a week
2. Jump rope 100x for 4 days a week.
3. Do some kind of exercise with my son 3x a week.
4. Do some flexibility exercises 5 days a week.
thanks for the inspiration. Hope to hear about your progress.
The human race has one effective weapon--and that is laughter. Mark Twain
You have two hands. One to help yourself, the second to help others.
It's always too early to quit.Norman Vincent Peale
There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.Leonard Cohen
O.k lets kick things up a bit.
1. Walk 60 minutes 3 times a week
2. 50 jumping jacks 5 times a week
3. do some kind of exercise with your kids 3 times a week.
Lets get our kids involved with some exercise with the weather getting nicer it should be easy...