I could go for one or two of the following, but don't much care which:
- exercise every day for a week or month challenge
- exercise every weekday for a week or month challenge
- 8 cups a day water challenge
- fitness minutes in a week or month challenge (in teams or as individuals)
- sticking-to-your-calorie-limit challenge
It would be cool to have definite start and end dates so it doesn't keep going indefinitely and there's an emotional payoff at the end instead of being able to join or leave without being noticed. Can you tell I need accountability?
I really would be happy with just about whatever I can reasonably do, though. Who else has ideas?
I don't have to convince other people that I can reach my goals. They'll believe me after I do, and I'm not doing this for them anyway.
| current weight: 167.0