So how's your week gone, ladies? Reaching those goals this week?
Here were mine:
1) Exercise 3-5 times a week--at least the WATP 1 mile 5 days a week. Substitute swimming 30 minutes a day while I'm gone for a week.
1 mi WATP done 3 times. Will do a 2 mi today.
2) Add a minimum of 35 miles to the February walk thread. 3 mi so far. Gonna have to step it up a notch--literally! :)
3) Eat a minimum of 3 fruits and veggies a day. Did the 3 the last 3 days.
4) Keep drinking my 8 glasses of water a day, and keep track of them! I've been drinking lots of hot water and tea, but not counting it at all.
Haven't been counting. And tho I made tea to drink on my way to my sil's, I broke down and bought a Coke for the way home.
The last two will get done after Valentine's Day...
5) Tote the boxes of 'to go' stuff out of the house! And make sure there are more boxes of stuff gone by the end of the month. (Hate to lose my momentum! lol)
6) Go through dd's room so it can be painted.
Edited by: TINAKATRINA1 at: 2/5/2010 (17:11)
"Life's a dance, you learn as you go... " Go ahead and dance!
Reading about Paleo and Raw Food diets is inspiring changes in My diet! Just enough to want to add lots of veggies!
| current weight: 195.0