The busiest time of the year is set to begin! It's a wonderful time of the year to remember all we're grateful for, and an important time of year to take care of ourselves so we stay healthy and have the energy to accomplish our goals. To help us out--
The Thanksgiving Challenge:
List 5 things you are grateful for daily - 1 point each. Can't have the exact same list every day.
Post in the grate
-ful thread-- all in one post.
2. 2 points for each posting on a thread here at the swamp. Posting here daily will remind you to take care of yourselves.
3. 3 points for treating a fellow team member with an encouraging note on their blog or sparkpage.
It's a real treat to have all of you encouraging me. :)
4. 3 points per day that you do the bootcamp video, since several of us want to continue this great mini workout. Honestly, takes just a couple minutes and feels like a good stretch!
See the new you videos here:
5. 3 points each for getting in your 8 glasses of water
and for getting in 3 vegetables/fruits each day.
6. 30 points per week for 90 minutes of cardio exercise. (Doesn't include bootcamp.) Give yourself the energy you need to get through these couple months!
Are you up to the challenge? We'll run the entire month of Nov. starting on the 1st. Respond to this post to join in the fun!
I'll be glad to send you a goodie for every 150 points, too! Come on--you know you want to play! ;)
Edited by: TINAKATRINA1 at: 10/31/2009 (13:19)
"Life's a dance, you learn as you go... " Go ahead and dance!
Reading about Paleo and Raw Food diets is inspiring changes in My diet! Just enough to want to add lots of veggies!
| current weight: 195.0