I think we're overdue for a challenge here! Here's one that should be fun and doable for everyone.
The Thanksgiving Challenge details:
1. Remake one decadent family favorite recipe into something healthier and post both the old and the new recipes - 50 points.
2. 10 points for every pound lost during the challenge.
3. 1 point for every 10 minutes of exercise.
4. List 5 things you are grateful for daily - 1 point each. Can't have the exact same list every day.
5. 3 points for an encouraging note on a swamp member's blog or sparkpage.
6. 2 points for posting on a thread here at the swamp.
Are you up to the challenge? We'll run the entire month of Nov. starting on the 1st. Respond to this post to join in the fun!
The end of the week, I'll set up a couple threads for keeping score. :)
Edited by: TINAKATRINA1 at: 10/28/2008 (19:32)
"Life's a dance, you learn as you go... " Go ahead and dance!
Reading about Paleo and Raw Food diets is inspiring changes in My diet! Just enough to want to add lots of veggies!
| current weight: 192.0