Earth Hour is gaining a lot of momentum as tonight approaches. It is one of the top three stories online for the Denver Post, Google News has a lot of outlets reporting the story. It is nice to see.
Here are some healthy things you can do to add to Earth Hour if you want to participate I got from fitsugar.com
* Practice yoga by candlelight. The soft glow of candles can make your yoga practice quite soothing and surprisingly focused.
* Take a nighttime stroll with friends. Go out on the town and gab while walking around, counting all the other dark homes to see who else is participating.
* Unplug everything and chill out. Turn off your TV and your computer. Switch off your cell phone too. Take some time to just hang out with friends, family, loved ones, or to simply chill out alone.
* Soak. Use this hour to take a relaxing bath and just listen to some tunes as you soak away stress.
* Free rub down. Take turns swapping massage with your partner. A relaxing massage has many health benefits.
| current weight: 156.4