1. It originated in South America and was first introduced to the US in 1904.
2. Two producers of this food have been elected President of US
3. As early as 1500 B.C., the Incans of Peru used it as sacrificial offerings and entombed them with their mummies to aid in the spirit life.
4. The average American consumes more than six pounds of it each year.
5. It is used in the manufacture of dynamite
Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
William A. Foster
| Pounds lost: 17.4