Howdy! I've heard that you can save 10% of your energy costs/emissions by turning off all those "ready" lights; Ikea have a product called a "Dimma" that would make it easy and attactive to do this, but is it safe to "dim" your electrical stuff before turning it off? (the dimma does have an off position, but since it's a dial, rather than a switch, it goes through weakening electricity before going to off). Can anyone answer that for me? Cheers! Victoria.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.