OK, so I would really love to say that I want to lose 10 pounds before Christmas (instead of the 10 that I usually gain, haha!) But I know what the reality is at my house this time of year. My husband is in law school finals. I work more hours in December. We have to do Christmas shopping and go to work parties and church socials, and it's just craziness around here. SO, here's my goal for the holidays:
1. Exercise at least 210 minutes a week (or 30 minutes a day). If I miss one day, I have to do double the next day.
2. Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
3. I'm not going to limit myself to a strict diet this month, but I AM going to force myself to write everything down!
4. At least 2 veggies a day.
5. Maintain my current weight at the very least. If I lose, that's great, but I want to at least maintain!
Edited by: PRETTYLIKESUN at: 12/7/2007 (14:51)
| current weight: 174.0