|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
1. CONTINUE TO FOCUS ON LOW CARB HIGH PROTEIN MEALS
2. GET IN FITNESS EVERY DAY
3. AS SOON AS IT'S COOL ENOUGH START WALKING CHASE 40 MINUTES A DAY.
JEANNE IN GA
I would love by Sept. 30th to not have gained from where I started summer. This summer has been really tough!
No day but today ...
-Jonathan Larson - Rent
"You have to laught at yourself, because you'd cry your eyes out if you didn't"
Emily Saliers - Indigo Girls
Co-Leader of Project Mayhem
Co-Leader of Living Healthy with Insulin Resistance/Low GI Diet
I have set these goals for myself:
1) Stay within calorie range 6x weekly
2) 60 minutes Cardio 5x weekly
3) ST for 20 minutes
4) NO MORE EATING AT NIGHT!!!!!
I also would like to lose at least 10 pounds and learn to like water!!!!
Good luck everyone!!!
I am new so don't know if I am in the right area.
1) I want to follow the low gi guidelines without cheating!
2) exercise daily
3) drink that water!
I am committed to me..really committed to me for the first time, in like EVER!
1. Drop from 170 to 164
2. Gradually increase water intake so I'm drinking 12 cups per day instead of my current 8.
3. Continue having 4+ servings of fruits/veggies daily
4. Get back on a regular exercise program & STAY there.
5. Work on toning up --arms & abdomen are key areas
Starting Weight 181
Goal Weight 133
Aspire & Inspire Team
June: BSG Stunning Strawberries
I am hopeful to reach my goal this month (only 3-1/2 more lbs. to go), so will be in maintenance mode. My goals for the Fall:
1. Keep up with the water! 8 to 10 glasses.
2. Hope to get a treadmill! That will help me keep up my walking and NOT GET BORED with walking inside when the weather isn't cooperative.
3. Keep involved on this board! It is motivational, inspirational and keeps me on track.
4. Be faithful to tracking my blood sugar. That has really been a reminder about staying on track!
5. I have to be diligent about "mixing up" the exercise to my body doesn't get bored.
6. I have to be extra wary of my sodium intake. Have to be "cooking mindfully".
7. Portion control will be continuing.
Above all, I want to enjoy Fall! I love the Fall colors.
Ok, third quarter of the year is upon us, so a new challenge. Please feel free to use this area to list any medium to long term goals you would like. This can be for weightloss, just eating better, exercising more or whatever.
For myself....I would like to do the following over the next three months:
1- Exercise more, with all the doctor's appointments and such for my mom, I am only getting walking in and no strength, so would like to increase my strength training and cario more.
2- Eat healthier, even less sodium, more water and a lot more veggies and fruits.
3 - Hopefully lose some weight in the process or at least tone good to the point I lose a dress size.
Member of Living Healthy with Insulin Resistance/Low GI Diet Team
Member of Lowering Salt Intake Team
The greatest success is the ability to rise from failure.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. " - Walt Disney