|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
1) One hour of television per week would be the final house of biggest loser...
2) I agree with IMAVISION.... The Holy Trinity
3) Family tradition for me would be.... our vacation each summer to the beach. We bond as a family and realize how lucky we are to have one another.
1) One hour of television per week - well, for a gal who doesn't watch any television by choice this is an interesting question to answer - I would choose one of the old BBC shows that are now found on DVD &/or PBS. "One Foot in the Grave" would be the final choice.
2) Committee of Three Persons to help me make decisions: The Godhead: God the Father, Jesus the Son, & Holy Spirit. I actually have their help, don't you know?
3) Family tradition: Thanksgiving - holding hands as we lift prayer of thanksgiving to our Provider God & then each person sharing a few blessings that they are thankful for.
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." ~ Psalm 33:12 --- IN GOD WE TRUST
I urge you --- Don’t be a part of any system that leaves God out!
“There is a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, & child. Before I leave this high & noble office, I intend to expose this plot.” ~ John F. Kennedy (seven days before his assassination)
Have you ever wondered about the plot that President Kennedy alluded to?
#1 If you could watch only 1 hour of tv this week what would it be? Biggest Looser - if they can work that hard every day then I CAN do a fraction of it.
#2 : If you could have a committee of 3 people (living/dead) to help you make decisions, who would it be? Husband, daughter, and Paul(Saul)
#3 : Tell about a family tradition - Every year we set up the video camera, put on Christmas carols, and the we (me, hubby and three kids (19, 15, 11) decorate the tree.
#1 If you could watch only 1 hour of tv this week what would it be? Bones
#2 : If you could have a committee of 3 people (living/dead) to help you make decisions, who would it be? Jesus, husband, daughter
#3 : Tell about a family tradition Christmas morning my husband reads Luke 2, and then we pray as a family before opening any presents.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream."
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult."
1. Iron Chef America or Throwdown with Bobby Flay
2. My paternal grandmother, my daughter and Jesus
3. The lighted candle in the window on Christmas Eve
"...there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."
"We're children of a fighting race that never yet has known disgrace." (The Soldiers' Song, Irish national anthem)
"Every day above ground is a good day." (Chef Justin Kennedy of New Orleans, on Chopped)
Please visit my blog:
1 it would be Iron Chef
2 Father Son and Holy Spirit ,my grandfather, my grandmother
3 spending time with family
DEE Southern New Jersey
CARETAKER'S OF OUR LOVE ONE'S
SP Class of Oct 12-18 2008.
Losing Weight & Disabled
Menopause & Losing
Secrets of Life
Grandpas & Grandmas Are Special
40s & up...Sculpting a new U
Faith makes all thing possible
Love makes all things happen
Hope makes all things work
God is Good all the time. All the time GOD is good.
Let your life be like Angel Food Cake...sweet and Light---
#1 If you could watch only 1 hour of tv this week what would it be? Extreme Makeover Home Edition
#2 : If you could have a committee of 3 people (living/dead) to help you make decisions, who would it be? Mom, Jesus, and My husband.
#3 : Tell about a family tradition Putting up my mother's angel christmas tree.
Don't get discouraged; it is often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
~ by Unkown ~
Co-Leader of Words on Wings
Good idea; here's my answers: #1 The Biggest Looser #2 My dad, my mom, and John the Baptist #3 every Christmas my husband and I plan a family event that we all do together i.e. Basketball game, comedy show, mini vacations, amusement park, etc.
Just for the fun of it I am going to post some random topics/questions that you have to say something about. That way we can also get to know each other better and have some creative fun time. I already started the game on other boards so we will have to catch up here.
#1 If you could watch only 1 hour of tv this week what would it be?
#2 : If you could have a committee of 3 people (living/dead) to help you make decisions, who would it be?
#3 : Tell about a family tradition
..*Sing like nobody's listening*..
..**Dance like nobody's watching**..
..***Love like you've never had your heart broken***..
..****Live like it's your last day on earth****..
|Want to lose 4% of your weight in 4 weeks?||8/12/2013 12:49:48 PM|