|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
If you don't take a chance, you don't stand a chance.
"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."- Theodore Roosevelt
Whatever you do, Have fun doing it or Life in general is boring.
Take your Life to it's fullest & Make it what You want it to be.
You have the Power & Understanding to move Mountains.
Focus on your goals and let nothing get in the way of your dreams.
Those who preserve their Integrity remains unshaken by the Storms of everyday Life
Edited by: KBEARS69 at: 7/7/2009 (11:04)
It is the size of one's will which determines success.
Going into other Dementions of one's mind,
You will find a whole New World explore.
by Roger Robicheau
Their courage deems utmost respect
Their mission clear, our way protect
It’s sure to each what they must do
No give or take, keep freedom true
With the grand old flag, they'll unite
Whenever they must, march to fight
A life we know counts hard on them
Without their ranks, hellish problem
If our Armed Forces ceased to be
How long could we survive as free
Let’s well realize the truthful score
We need our troops just like before
Boils down to this, words to engrave
Land of The Free, Due to The Brave
God Bless each one for being there
Their loved ones too, unending care
Hope born from love touches the will
Do back them strong, means to fulfill
Americans – Who Serve To Give
One Nation – Under God We Live
There is no such thing as a Self Made Man.
You will Reach your Goals only with the Team Work help of others.
I asked BETTERME54 if I could use her Blog's Quote for a Inspirational Thought of the Day so here it is...I felt everyone could enjoy it. :-)
I got this from my sister and I thought it was a joy to share with my Spark Friends.
Words to live by especially for me
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2008.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits..
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. so, be happy.
You all have a BLESSED DAY.
Decide what you want to Do or Be & make it your Goal.
Set Realistic Goals
Develop a specific course of Action
Don't let Distractions get in the way of Completing your Journey
No act of Kindness,
No matter what the size is ever Wasted
All things Good/ Bad happen for a Reason,
So, Learn from the Bad & always keep focused on the Good
You only have 1 Life & you are the only 1 that can make your life what you want it to be.
Stand up for what you think is Right
Stand up for your fellow man/woman
Stand up for yourself
Stand up for your Beliefs
Face Problems with a 'Go To It Attitude'.
Face your fears
Make a Frown turn upside down
In order to make a Change in this World, you got to be the change.
Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.
Keep it up & Keep going to reach the end of
"Weight Loss Journey"
Embrace Our Differences
Be Yourself & No One Else……..
I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird.
We all are part of 'The Higher Power's Great Plan.
We all are Different in our own way so, Embrace Our Differences & make the world a better place for Future Generations.
Life is too short, Let's make it a Great Life.
In Loving Memory of Michael Jackson 50 & Farrah Fawcett 62 who died within Hours of each other & Ed Mc Man 87 whom died 3 days ago.
KBEAR, LOVE YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT! MY I SHARE THEM WITH MY FRIENDS?
((¸¸.♥´ ..·´ ☆**☆.¸¸.♥ RETT♥
Your Ability may get you to the top,
But it will take your Character to keep you there.
Determination (The Weight Loss Journey)
Without challenge there is no achievement
KBEAR, THESE ARE GREAT, I WAS NEEDING THIS TODAY....
((¸¸.♥´ ..·´ ☆**☆.¸¸.♥ RETT♥
Leader of Walking, Walking, Walking
AND proud member of the DwD POSSE
This is my Wish for you:
Smiles when sadness intrudes,
Comfort on difficult days,
Rainbows to follow the clouds,
Laughter to kiss your lips,
Sunsets to warm your heart
Hugs when spirits sag,
Friendships that never end,
Beauty for your eyes to see,
Faith so that you can believe,
Confidence for when you are in doubt,
Patience to accept the truth,
Courage to know yourself
& Love to do all that you want to do, to make your Life complete.
Quitting is not an option
It's Only Temporary
JW's On the Narrow Path Teams
'It's only Temporary'
Water is very important for us. We may, and I do, require more than the 8 glasses a day. The link goes to a water calculator I use to see what I need for my current weight. Mt requirement has dropped 9 ounces due to weight loss. Yipee!
KBear, You are so right!!!
I won't quit... this weight loss so far is feeling so much better than my old self....
mostly because I am feeling in control.
Blessings to you, and keep up the Great work...
With the help of one-another,
WE CAN CONQUER THIS !!
Painterly Yours! Jill - A "Yankee" living in Campbell River, BC, Canada on Vancouver Island.
I get more than "by" with a little help from my friends!
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low, & the debts are high,
& you want to smile, but you have to SIGH!!!,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but Don't You Quit !!!!!
Life is queer with its twists & turns,
As every one of us learns,
& many a failure turns about,
When He/She might have won had He/She stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
& you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things seem worse,
That you must NOT QUIT!!!!