Great Idea! Don't think I'll get them all in one post, but I'll start!
COPY AND PASTE...THEN FILL IN YOUR ANSWERS:
1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? Sang to American Idol WII game, IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!!!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for this year? Didn't make any...
3. What states/countries did you visit? None...just Oregon!
4. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? Oh...lot's of things!! Too many to mention, some big, some small, some crazy, some sensible!!
5. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? August 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. My Dad visited from Alaska, and I'm afraid it will be the last visit. He is getting older, and it really showed this time.
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I got my promotion at work! Took me two years!!
7. What was your biggest failure? Don't think I had any!! Woo hoo!!
8. Did you suffer illness or injury? Yes, I hurt my back, but technically it was on Dec. 3o, 2007, it just carried over to the new year!!
9. What was the best thing you bought? My new bed!!
10. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Oh...a couple of people. Same ones, and they will do it again.
11. Where did most of your money go? Everyday living, but I did tuck some away into savings.
12. What are you really, really, really excited about? I'm turning 50 this year!!!! And yes, I'm excited!! I'm going to celebrate all year, and end it with a cruise!!!
13. What song will always remind you of 2008? Backstreet Boys, Larger than Life! It was my morning get up and go song for most of the year!!
14. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier
b) Bigger or smaller? About the same
c) richer or poorer? Well, not richer, but there is that savings, so not poorer!!
15. What do you wish you'd done more of? Volunteering, doing good things
16. What do you wish you'd done less of? Worrying
17. How did you spend New Years Eve? Went to my best friends for a New Years Party. Fun!
18. What was your favorite month of 2008? February, I started changing my house around, new paint, cleaned out a lot of junk, a whole new look!
19. Did you fall in love in 2008? No : (
20. What were your favorite TV programs? Survivor, Biggest Loser, Big Brother, Greys Anatomy
21. What was the best book you read? Several. Mostly Debbie Macomber and Nicholas Sparks books.
22. What did you want and get? Recliners for the living room.
23. What did you want and not get? Washer and Dryer
24. What was your favorite film of this year? Nights in Rodanthe, Nicholas Sparks
25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I was 49 and didn't do anything! Boring!
26. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Maybe question #19!! LOL...
27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Comfortable and cheap...
28. What kept you sane? Joyce Meyer's daily devotional, walking everyday and playing on the computer!
29. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Ummm...none, not really into celebrities.
30. What political issue stirred you the most? The election...I'm not political at all, but this one got me hooked!
31. Who was the best new person you met? Ummm...can't think of anyone. I meet new people at work almost everyday.
32. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. I can't control other people's actions, only my own. And I can only do what I can do, the best I can!
Whew! Guess I did get them all!!
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful!"
"All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23
Have a great day!
Karen : )
| current weight: 149.5