|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Wow, that just goes to prove that you don't have to belong to a gym or use expensive equipment to get quite a workout! Good one, Dawn!
Sounds interesting. I might try it myself.
That's definitely an interesting one. Might have to try that!
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
Read this idea in Redbook and thought I would share it:
1. Place 10 playing cards about an inch apart in a line on the floor.
2. Bend your knees into a squat, lowering your butt, and pick up the first card only.
3. Step forward to the next card. Squat down and put the card you just picked up on top of the new card.
4. Stand up. Squat down again, pick up one of the 2 cards, then stand up.
5. Squat down, pick up the second card, and stand. Now step up to card 3. Repeat the sequence: Squat and put the first card down and stand. Put the second card down and stand; now it's a pile of 3. Squat; pick one card up; stand. And so on. Follow this pattern until you have picked up all 10 cards at the end of the line. For best results, keep your weight in your heels and your back flat when squatting, and do this exercise twice a week.
This is by Kathy Kaehler who trained Jennifer Aniston
"Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle." - Bob Hope
"Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but it's not true. I have the heart of a young boy in a jar on my desk."-Stephen King
I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.
- Janette Barber-