|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
1, 5, 12 and the Level=pounds to go
We could do some type of reward for each level? Like trophy's or spotlight or Team Goodies or something??
I also like the idea of possibly doing monthy qwests, like "Battle the Siren in September" , "October Orc Infestation" or "Arcane August" and making mini fitness and nutrition challenges out of that.
Okay I'm not really being that clear, so here's an example:
*Battle the Siren in September*
Siren has 25,000HP
Team has 50,000HP (or the team member # times whatever for a cooler amount)
For every 15 minutes of Cardio, the Siren loses 10HP
For every 100 calories an individual over-eats per day the team LOSES 10HP
If we win we all should reward ourselves, i.e. pedicures, mini-vacations, or whatever but if we lose we need to give something up that month, i.e. chocolate, latte's, seconds, or non-fruit desserts
Something like that perhaps????
Looking foward :)
i am actually a huge star wars fan and a fan of D&D so since there is a star wars tabletop rpg ive decided to model my weight loss character off that! will be posting her very soon
P.S. i am not very experienced with tabletop gaming but loved it when i rarely played w/ friends in dorms, so could someone help me out to understand it a little better...i'd go and buy books but ..you kno...poor college student lol
Edited by: STEPHERS27 at: 7/27/2010 (19:05)
Try not, do or do not, there is no try ~ Master Yoda
I know that deep down there's a light that never goes out ~ Sora (kingdom Hearts)
This looks interesting... wondering how many people are currently participating, I only see 2 promising threads from the recent months :( would be a cool thing to consolidate it a bit more maybe? Not sure if Spark lets you create a new grouping of threads or not.....
I am strong and I can climb mountains!
I am going to do mine on exp point system. so for week 1 it was 7 points to get to level 2, one point per day of completing the quest. If I miss one the whole week will not be a wash, I use that weeks points into the next week and gain my level before the week is thru and even come up with bonus quests that week to help "catch up"
Maybe even award bonus exp per pound lost on a weigh-in day.
I can't believe I am down over 70 pounds since last year!
Add your ideas here and we can share with each other:
1) Drink water to get out of the Desert (Ro, Sinking Sands, etc.)
2) Do strength exercises to craft new equipemnt
3) Travel from one place in Norrath (or wherever) to another through steps, miles, exercise minutes
4) Get treasure from a dungeon by doing an especially challenging task (ie. entering 5k)
5) The well-known gathering quest; do something specific to get items A,B,C which when assembled become reward D
8) A long and detailed challenge quest for an "epic" reward
9) "Group" with someone to work on a challenge together
10) Learn an exercise "Language" by completing sub-tasks to get x number scrolls/insignia
11) Earn prefixes and suffixes for reaching goals
12) Make healthy recipes to learn new spells/skills.
Another Idea...... Set your character level goal to = total pounds lost goal
I am sure the rest of you have even more fun ideas! I can't wait to hear them!
Enjoying the journey.....
12 Months to a Healthier Me in 2012