Add your ideas here and we can share with each other:
1) Drink water to get out of the Desert (Ro, Sinking Sands, etc.)
2) Do strength exercises to craft new equipemnt
3) Travel from one place in Norrath (or wherever) to another through steps, miles, exercise minutes
4) Get treasure from a dungeon by doing an especially challenging task (ie. entering 5k)
5) The well-known gathering quest; do something specific to get items A,B,C which when assembled become reward D
8) A long and detailed challenge quest for an "epic" reward
9) "Group" with someone to work on a challenge together
10) Learn an exercise "Language" by completing sub-tasks to get x number scrolls/insignia
11) Earn prefixes and suffixes for reaching goals
12) Make healthy recipes to learn new spells/skills.
Another Idea...... Set your character level goal to = total pounds lost goal
I am sure the rest of you have even more fun ideas! I can't wait to hear them!
Enjoying the journey.....
12 Months to a Healthier Me in 2012
| Pounds lost: 15.0