- Island Cycling - Beginner Course 0.979 mi., Advanced Course 2.717 mi. first time doing got the high score. - Warrior Pose - 87 pts. - Sun Salutation - 95 pts. New High Score - Chair Pose - 84 pts. - Lotus Focus - 163 secs.
Monday: Time 29 minutes
- Island Cycling - Island View Course 4.853 mi. Personal Best - Warrior Pose - 97 pts. - Sun Salutation - 96 pts. New High Score - Chair Pose - 70 pts. - Lotus Focus - 180 secs.
Tuesday: Time 26 minutes
- Island Cycling - Island View Course 4.057 mi. Personal Best - Warrior Pose - 96 pts. - Sun Salutation - 86 pts. - Chair Pose - 86 pts. - Lotus Focus - 180 secs.
Saturday: 26 minutes
- Island Cycling - Island View Course 4.046 mi. Personal Best (took over the High Score which had been my sons score, lol) - Warrior Pose - 95 pts. - Sun Salutation - 97 pts. Person Best - Chair Pose - 90 pts. Personal Best - Lotus Focus - 180 secs.
Eastern standard time zone.
Total SparkPoints: 60,487
SparkPoints Level 18
Fitness Minutes: (59,893) Posts: 3,761 5/24/13 10:40 A
I am just staring today and I just rejoined SP this afternoon. Looking forward to getting moving again!! -edited to say: Please disregard "Warboo" below me. That is an old, old account. I forgot I had this one. This is the one with all my activity on it. Thanks!
Tuesday: - Island Cycling - 24 min because I got lost! 6.451 miles - Warrior Pose - 98 - Sun Salutation - 95 - Chair Pose - 80
Wednesday: - Island Cycling: I didn't get my mileage because I couldn't find the last flag! I went around the course twice and ended up quitting at 20 minutes. I haven't unlocked unlimited ride yet. - Warrior Pose - 96 - Sun Salutation - 95 - Chair Pose - 78
Edited by: BATTLEBOO at: 5/22/2013 (17:20)
current weight: 211.4
Fitness Minutes: (1,617) Posts: 31 5/21/13 1:43 P
Monday - Island Cycling (substituted with island run) - 129% - Warrior Pose - 82 pts - Sun Salutation - 83 pts - Chair Pose - 76 pts
Tuesday - Island Cycling (substituted with island run) - 76% - Warrior Pose - 85 pts - Sun Salutation - 89 pts - Chair Pose - 76 pts
Edited by: ADLIN915 at: 5/21/2013 (12:20)
My Weight Loss Reward List: ☑ 230- new water bottle ☑ 220- new nail polish 210- new pants 200- new dress 190- new pajamas 180- new shirt 170- new bathing suit 160- new shoes 154- new clothes (Some of these 'new' items were things I haven't been able to wear since giving birth.)
Last week was National Bike To Work Week. Since we can't exactly Wii our way to work, we will celebrate by Wii biking our way to fitness. Your challenge is to do Island Cycling 15 minutes or more at least 4 days this week. Personally, I vote for doing it all 7 days; but, if that is just too much cycling for you, make it 4 days. Let us know how far you biked each day. I wonder who will go the farthest. Will it be you?
When you have finished cycling, how about a couple of yoga poses to stretch the muscles you just used. Here's the ones I suggest:
- Warrior Pose - Sun Salutation - Chair Pose
Goodies for all participants. I hope you enjoy!
Copy into your posts to share how you do:
- Island Cycling - - Warrior Pose - - Sun Salutation - - Chair Pose -
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." Edward Everett Hale
Leader of Wii Fit Challenge & Wii Top Scores teams. Come check us out:
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.