CHALLENGE Apr 23 - 27 A Short One
I'm so sorry to be posting the "weekly" challenge so late this week. Since this will be a short week, I figured the challenge should focus on short things too. Your challenge is to do each of these exercises once per day for the remainder of this week. Try to do them every day; but, if you do not workout every day, do them as often as you can. Here goes:
- make yourself look shorter by doing the Yoga Chair pose
- now get really short by getting down on the ground for the Yoga Cobra pose
- this is like the chair with a little more action: do Rowing Squats (strength)
- now for a short but tough one: do the Plank (strength)
- now for a short run: you pick the duration of Basic Run
- it was winter just a short time ago so let's finish up with a Snowball fight (Training Plus)
Goodies to everyone who participates.
Remember, if there is any exercise you cannot do, then please pick a substitute. I suggest that you do the challenge each day; but, you can still compete if you choose not to do the workout daily. Work it!
Edited by: SHEENADEE at: 4/23/2013 (00:43)
| April Minutes: 784