Challenge: May 20-26 Safe Boating Week
This week's challenge is inspired by Safe Boating Week, which is being observed in many areas this week. There aren't any real boat activities on Wii Fit; but there are some related ones that I have pulled together for this week. Let's try to do one rep of each of these each day. Let us all know how you do. Most of all, get a good workout & enjoy!
* Deep Breathing - always take a deep breath before swimming
* Bridge - plenty of bridges for boats to go under
* Push-Up & Side Plank - for walking the plank on a pirate ship
* Rowing Squat - row, row, row your boat
* Jackknife - a nice dive to do off the side of the boat
* Balance Bubble - roll your way down the river in a bubble instead of a boat
* Island Cycling - you must have taken a boat to the island, now get on your bike
* If you don't have the Plus version, do Super Hula in place of Island Cycling; pretend you're on the island while you hula.
You pick the level of each exercise to do. If there is anything you cannot safely do or do not have unlocked yet, pick something else to do in its place.
Enjoy & be safe in your boating and your exercising.
To copy into your posts:
* Deep Breathing -
* Bridge -
* Push-Up & Side Plank -
* Rowing Squat -
* Jackknife -
* Balance Bubble -
* Island Cycling or Super Hula -
|6 Days since: Exercise Before 3PM