1. Which, state, providence or Country are you from? Arkansas, USA
2. Name 2 Things you are good at. spending money and gaining weight.
3. Name your favorite type of music. I love pretty much all music, except not much country and even less rap, but I especially LOVE hard rock and punk rock. Fave musicians are Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance and Jimmy Buffett. Going to see JB again on Dec 7th. Saw FOB in September and Bon Jovi in October, going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra Dec 20th and Cher on March 28th.
4. What is your fave way to relax? sitting in the sunshine on a beautiful day... preferably on a beach
Edited by: OHANAMAMA at: 11/15/2013 (14:10)
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. ~Socrates
I'm Jessica from Wisconsin. I'm good at video games and being hilarious. My favorite type of music can range from oldies to 80's music. My favorite way to relax is playing a game, but I'd rather be at the ocean on a beach. :)
First Goal Weight: 260lbs ***Reached October 17, 2013
Second Goal Weight: 200lbs
Third Goal Weight: 160lbs
Much Love & Happiness To You On Your Journey.
Pounds lost: 60.0
Fitness Minutes: (84,085) Posts: 127,222 4/14/13 6:37 A
This team is growing and I am so glad we have each other to lean on for support! I thought we might do a short getting to know you for a little fun! I'll try to make it short, simple and fun!
1. Which, state, providence or Country are you from?
2. Name 2 Things you are good at.
3. Name your favorite type of music.
4. What is your fave way to relax?
1. S. Carolina 2. I am good at writing and making others laugh. 3. I love Contemporary Christian Music. My fave artists include Barlow Girl, Zoe Girl, Chris Thomlin (spell?), Rich Mullins. On the other side of music I love Tori Amos! 4. a good soak in the bath tub...lots of bubbles and some soothing music!
I look forward to getting to know each of you better. If there is anything else you'd like to add please share.
Cynthia~~~ A follower of Jesus Christ!!
Proverbs 3;5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; acknowledge him, and He will make your paths straight. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.