Well, here we are! It's July!
As I've stated a couple of times July is going to be our Motivation Month. I've chosen only 3 goals for you guys, two of which focus on motivation.
Of course, you all know that you need to have 8 glasses of water a day. You know you need to have 4 - 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day. You know you need to exercise at least a little bit every day.
Why are you doing this? What keeps you going every day, week, month? That's my focus this month.
Express to one person every day how they motivate or inspire you.
- Ideally we would want this to be a different person everyday.
- Give this person a SP Goodie, SP Mail, SP Comment, email, or even call them.
- Objective: Telling someone how much they inspire and motivate you will keep in mind WHY you're doing this and WHAT keeps you going.
Share one reason per day why you joined SparkPeople and/or why you would like to be healthier?
- There will be a thread on the board for you to express one reason why you're here.
- Is it that dress? Or that bathing suit? Or the ability to play with your kids? Or your health? What keeps you tracking, exercising, and working toward your goal weight?
- Objective: Everyday when you post your goal you're going to remember why you're here.
Complete 1500 minutes of cardio.
- Jaycee, I know you like your thread, but I will not be posting or following my progress on one, but feel free to put up your own thread. I forget about it so it's not really helpful for me like it is for you and Yanna.
- This one is a normal run of the mill goal.
- Objective: Get your exercise! You can't accomplish anything without moving at least a little bit!
I hope you guys have fun with this months goals and I really hope they help to keep you motivated to reach your goals!
11/17 - 11/24 Goals:
*Exercise daily (C25K, ST, & Cycling)
*Eat a larger breakfast
*Prepare myself for a HEALTHY weekend
| Pounds lost: 1.0