|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Hi Fellow ICMYT Sparkers! Its a new week, so its time to update my weekly goals. My weight loss is a lot slower than I had expected, so my goals are:
1. To re-read ICMYT.
2. To really focus on eating only when I'm physically hungry.
3. To use my 90 day journal.
What are your goals this week?
Hey Everybody! New week, new goals! I did pretty well last week with eating only when I'm hungry and stopping when I'm full. I had an injury at the end of the week, so that prevented the exercise part.
This week my goals are:
1. No more 'tastes' while I'm cooking. Its a bad habit that needs to be broken.
2. Eat only when I'm physically hungry.
Hi Everybody! I was thinking that we should start sharing our goals with each other. I'm thinking we can post our daily or weekly or monthly goals. In ICMYT, Paul McKenna teaches the 5 Golden Rules, methods to help deal with breaking the diet mindset, facing our emotions without food, accepting our body, rethinking our definition of exercise, etc.
Here are my three goals:
1. Eat only when I'm hungry
2. Stop eating when I think I'm full
3. Move my body more
|90 days of success challenge||5/16/2013 12:32:42 PM|